Life above inferno, below the rainbow [-l-]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Truth Unleashed" as an RP?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All in favor?
Aye!
80%
 80% [ 4 ]
Uh...
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
No.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Bloodied Quill

Female Number of posts : 179
Location : Within the pages of a burned and bloodied journal, pressed between the BLOOD-SPLATTERED PAGES...
Current Status : stressed-out overachiever extraordinaire
Job : Sado-Masochistic Lolita Doll
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:54 pm

SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
i guess its fine. lol i havent got time to stick around with the story nowadays. yah sure. go ahead, aus lng sakin. ^^

Well? What do you guys say? Can we make this our first official TUCK RP-verse? And I do mean ALL of you! Coz, for now, I have some idea we can make the Novelista SubForum like the NYRPG in Gaia.

> We can have a thread with the main story (Blade starts and we go from there)
> Then there can be sub-stories (Cyrene and Sapphir's past, how Ayazel and Ellia met... etc)
> If we come up with any other RP-verses, we can start subforum-ing everything separately in Novelista (one subforum for Truth Unleashed, one subforum for RP#2+, another for RP#3+, and maybe one for the single-thread RPs)

Guys!

Opinion?

~ teh RP whore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angst Biscuit

Female Number of posts : 132
Location : Amidst the battlefield of broken souls of the long forgotten ....PASTRIES!
Current Status : Busy working in the farm
Job : Homicidal Teddy

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:07 pm

XD pati na rin isang thread para sa mga char. sheets

=3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowPro
Icymetallik
Admin

Female Number of posts : 293
Current Status : stuck between reality and reality.
Job : Mistress of Ice

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:10 am

Ayt! ^^ walang problem sa akin yan.

An adult decision doesn't exist in this world.

When making a decision, you either have to worry about balance and compromise...

...or you can just selfishly impose your own will. That's all really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://icym3tallik.multiply.com
Bloodied Quill

Location : Within the pages of a burned and bloodied journal, pressed between the BLOOD-SPLATTERED PAGES...

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:14 pm

@ Biscuit: *gonks self* Nga noh! Hehehe... I forgot bout that. Thanks, love!

@ Icy: Yays! Now all we gotta do is wait for the others to comment. *pokes them*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angst Biscuit

Location : Amidst the battlefield of broken souls of the long forgotten ....PASTRIES!

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:57 pm

lol! ala pa namang timeline ito diba?? O_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowPro
Bloodied Quill

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:31 pm

Angst Biscuit wrote:
Er... Ala pa.... I'll go bug Rey when he gets back from his trip. Gawa kmi! Basta, I want a side RP bout how Ayazel and Ellia met!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angst Biscuit

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:58 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:
Er... Ala pa.... I'll go bug Rey when he gets back from his trip. Gawa kmi! Basta, I want a side RP bout how Ayazel and Ellia met!!
O.o ok....
Back to top Go down
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends

Male Number of posts : 233
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:18 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

Bug me when i get back or bug me now??? Lol i aint practically disconnected to the world just becoz im here in japan. Meh internet parin nh. Very Happy timeline? ok i have to get to that... Ill find sum time to work that. lol! I need help nga lng. Cooperation plz! ^^ *pokes everyone around* Patulong!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
Bloodied Quill

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:30 pm

SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

Bug me when i get back or bug me now??? Lol i aint practically disconnected to the world just becoz im here in japan. Meh internet parin nh. Very Happy timeline? ok i have to get to that... Ill find sum time to work that. lol! I need help nga lng. Cooperation plz! ^^ *pokes everyone around* Patulong!!! ^^
Sorry about that. Just e-mail me whatever you need help with, I guess..... I still have some old notes, I think. Hehehe...... We mihgt ahve to tweak the plot a bit, though.... Thinking of x-ing the Infernal and making Ellia have a thing for Ayazel. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:23 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

Sorry about that. Just e-mail me whatever you need help with, I guess..... I still have some old notes, I think. Hehehe...... We mihgt ahve to tweak the plot a bit, though.... Thinking of x-ing the Infernal and making Ellia have a thing for Ayazel. Twisted Evil

now that's quite imba. O.O okayyy.. sure bb for the infernal. ^^ its not my char anyho. I'll try to look for my old notes too. hihihi.
Back to top Go down
Bloodied Quill

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:53 pm

SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

now that's quite imba. O.O okayyy.. sure bb for the infernal. ^^ its not my char anyho. I'll try to look for my old notes too. hihihi.
Yays! Unless someone else wants to play the infernal...... Coz, I can't do both. O.x Hehehe..... Hmmmm...... As far as I recall the three oldest are you, me, and Biscuit..... I'm 3k+, Biscuit's 2k+ and you..... 4k or something? The rest seem to have normal lifespans.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:26 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

Yays! Unless someone else wants to play the infernal...... Coz, I can't do both. O.x Hehehe..... Hmmmm...... As far as I recall the three oldest are you, me, and Biscuit..... I'm 3k+, Biscuit's 2k+ and you..... 4k or something? The rest seem to have normal lifespans.....

ur making me too old quill. O.O I remember i was like only 1k sumthing. Remember the date my char actually died was when we started the story. That would be on 2004. And the story is like around yr 3k. thats what i remember. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Bloodied Quill

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:05 pm

SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

ur making me too old quill. O.O I remember i was like only 1k sumthing. Remember the date my char actually died was when we started the story. That would be on 2004. And the story is like around yr 3k. thats what i remember. hahaha.
Then... that does make me the oldest. Wow... I'm getting senile? Evil or Very Mad Ah, well, show me yer timeline whenever you have it, Blade. I'll add in the info you miss (on E and A) so, there....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:08 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:

Then... that does make me the oldest. Wow... I'm getting senile? Evil or Very Mad Ah, well, show me yer timeline whenever you have it, Blade. I'll add in the info you miss (on E and A) so, there....

ok! ^^
Back to top Go down
Icymetallik
Admin

Female Number of posts : 293
Current Status : stuck between reality and reality.
Job : Mistress of Ice

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:09 am

Waaaaaaa....normal lang lifespan ko????? T_T

An adult decision doesn't exist in this world.

When making a decision, you either have to worry about balance and compromise...

...or you can just selfishly impose your own will. That's all really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://icym3tallik.multiply.com
Angst Biscuit

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:48 pm

GM Icymetallik wrote:
Waaaaaaa....normal lang lifespan ko????? T_T
DX 2k nga ako e! lola!?

lawlz drunken
Back to top Go down
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:43 am

@ icy... meh angal? at least buhay k pa. lol!

@biscuit... Ok lng yan. angel nmn char mo eh. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

Female Number of posts : 412
Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence
Job : Lunar Assassin, a sly winged spirit.

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:21 am

Does a wolf have normal life span? Pero matagal ko nang pinoprotectahan si Cyrene right? Ilan taon ka na ba lilith d2 sa story na toh?

SHET!! Mejo naaalala ko pa yung isang part kung san itatakas ko si half-goddess sa kamay ng mga scientists na yon or something. tama? tama?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archaic-reminiscence.blogdrive.com/
Bloodied Quill

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:51 am

I guess you got bitten recently? Coz you're a year or two older than her, I believe....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Wed May 02, 2007 4:32 pm

off topic: life ish... normal... sa wakas... O.o Gomen for being absent for a while d2. Nagvacation kmi eh. Tpos ngaun d2 na me back sa phils. lol!

on topic: Hayyyy.... Speaking of the story. O.O naiwan k sketch pad ko sa japan!!! NOooooooo. Dami k na dinrawing eh. T-T oh well. Guys mya mya meh ipopost aq na Answer sheet sainyo guys. Paki answer nlng by your character pweeez. Ty ty!

off topic ulit: guys, pm nyo nmn cell # nyo skin. Ala cell ng mom k iba gamit k ngaun d2 eh. Aq lng umuwi kc. lol! takas takas. ^^
Back to top Go down
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Wed May 02, 2007 11:00 pm

Hai e2 na ung profile sheet. Paki sagut nlng hanggat naalala nyo sa ginawa ntin dti. hehe.

Name:[insert name]
Age:[insert age. *BTW, The year of this story is yr 2614, called N.E 14 by then]
Sex:[male/female/gay/tomboy]
Birthday:[mm/dd/yy (check note in Age)]
Birthplace:[insert place (anywhere. Invent if you want)]
Physical Apperance:
Height:[insert height]
Weight:[insert weight]
Hair Color:[insert color (plz specify)]
Eye Color:[same as above]
Body Features:[bhala kayo. Sexy, Macho, whatever]
Abilities:
Weapon:[Insert weapon. If none, type n/a]
Style:[Insert battle style]
Element:[Insert element according to char. If none, type n/a]
Others:[Insert other special abilities, if any]
Personality:[Insert short description of Personality]
Story:[Insert personal story before T.U. takes place]

sbihin nyo nlng sakin pag meh mga di kyo alam dyan. Ill point it out.

Last edited by on Wed May 02, 2007 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Wed May 02, 2007 11:09 pm

e2 ung akin. ^^

Name:Raven S. Shadowmirror
Sex:male
Birthday:Sept. 10, 1990
Birthplace:Tokyo, Japan
Physical Apperance:
Height:5'7
Weight:58 kg
Hair Color:Jet Black w/ streaks of White
Eye Color:Frost Blue
Body Features:Slim
Abilities:
Weapon:Dual Swords (Duo En La Feia)
Style:Assassin Style
Element:wind
Others:Demon Form
Personality:
Kind but very silent, is actually very shy. Loves being alone. His real life had bin a real disaster, and is trying to make it up.
Story:
He died in the year 2009. A failure, as he calls himself. When he died, he was sentenced to hell. Lucifer pitied him, and appoints as Wind Guardian of his Elite Four, known as "Lucifer's Children". Weilding his dual swords, he tries to make up for his past.

Last edited by on Fri May 04, 2007 9:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Wed May 02, 2007 11:25 pm

List ng Names:

SiLenTBlaDe: Raven S. Shadowmirror
ArcaneLunatic: Sapphire Sazanami
Darkmoon Lilith: Cyrene Sindre
Bloodied Quill: Ellia Hasshzim (tama ba?)
AngstBisquit: Ayazel [insert last name]
GM Icymetallik: [insert name (ala ka pa binigay? sa alam ko...)]
SealedAngel:[insert name (paki sabi sakanya)]
Shortie:[insert name (paki sabi sakanya)]

else, paki sabi nlng skin kung meh sasali pa. BTW. ask k lng, pwede mag sali ng iba? meh mga kakilala aq na mahilig mag RP. ^^ Kung pwede lng...
Back to top Go down
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Thu May 03, 2007 8:05 pm

ArcaneLunatic wrote:

Does a wolf have normal life span? Pero matagal ko nang pinoprotectahan si Cyrene right? Ilan taon ka na ba lilith d2 sa story na toh?

SHET!! Mejo naaalala ko pa yung isang part kung san itatakas ko si half-goddess sa kamay ng mga scientists na yon or something. tama? tama?

Bloodied Quill wrote:
I guess you got bitten recently? Coz you're a year or two older than her, I believe....

A year or two, kaw bhala. Bsta Sapphire is older than Cyrene.

And *EDIT* Made up the story. Baguhin m nlng kung gus2 m Arcane.

Sapphire was born a Lycan. Her father was a Lycan. Her mom threw her away when Sapphire turned Werewolf at night and accidentally attacked her mom when she was age [insert age from 5-9]. Cyrene then picks her up when she saw Sapphire nearly dead, on puppy form. Thinking it was a real puppy. They grow up together. And there.

Edit m nlng Arcane kung ayaw m yan. ^^
Back to top Go down
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus

Female Number of posts : 412
Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence
Job : Lunar Assassin, a sly winged spirit.

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   Fri May 04, 2007 12:04 am

Nasayo yung notebook kung nasan nakatago yung mga profile namin diba? gawan mo ko profile...please!!! total ikaw naman gumawa ng character ko eh, ako lang nagpangalan. hehe. Yung Bio niya ayus na sakin. Age 6 nalang ako nung time na yun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archaic-reminiscence.blogdrive.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Truth Unleashed" as an RP?   

Back to top Go down

"Truth Unleashed" as an RP?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next