Life above inferno, below the rainbow [-l-]
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 TUCK Legends.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icymetallik
Admin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 293
Age : 28
Location : Behind closed doors, seeking atonement no more..
Current Status : stuck between reality and reality.
Job : Mistress of Ice
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: TUCK Legends.   Thu May 03, 2007 7:09 pm

You may ask me.

"Woi, woi, woi Icy/evil admin of doom, anong legends yan?"

Haha...mga kinakaptid. Ang tinatanong ko ay kung saan nagsimula ang pangalang "TUCK" as we have known ourselves today. ^_^ Biglaan kasi ang lahat. Nagtataka tuloy ako. San nga ba nanggaling?

study study study

Here's the catch. Make a story of your own. ^_^

as in originally yours. Make it funny, make it madrama. Make it even gory. Hinde gorilla. Gory. Madugo. Red cross. Ay tama na. ^^V

Ang manalo....may libreng halu halo. ^^

Serious ako. Mag kita kits tau before end of May. Oki? Dun kita treat.

~GM Icymetallik/evil admin of doom

_________________

An adult decision doesn't exist in this world.

When making a decision, you either have to worry about balance and compromise...

...or you can just selfishly impose your own will. That's all really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://icym3tallik.multiply.com
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends
avatar

Male Number of posts : 233
Age : 27
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Thu May 03, 2007 7:58 pm

IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY...
WHERE THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF LIVING THINGS...
WHERE EXISTS HUMANS, ALIENS, PLANTS, ANIMALS, FOOD, FOOD, MORE FOOD, YES FOOD, AND... HALO HALO (WTF)...
WHERE THERE WERE ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT THINGS DONE BY DIFFERENT THINGS...
THINGS LIKE WORK, STUDY, PLAYING, SEX, SEX, MORE SEX, AND EATING, EATING, MORE EATING, LOL WTF AM I TALKING ABOUT????
*EHEM*
LETS GET SERIOUS.
........
........
........
HELLO?
HELLO?
ANYBODY HOME???
MOM???
DAD???
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???
HUH???
BROTHER???
ITACHI???
BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
........
........
........
WTF?
OMG?
OMFG?
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT CUT IN????
*EHEM*
OK REALLY SERIOUS NOW
........
........
........
ONCE UPON A TIME, IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL *EHEM*, ESTE IN A HIGHSCHOOL ALSO KNOWN AS O.B.M.C.I, THERE WHERE A GROUP OF WEIRDOS. A NERD, A KNOW IT ALL, A BLABBERMOUTH, A BISHOUNEN, A TWERP, A YAOI ADDICT, AN INNOCENT LOOKING GIRL, A BOOKWORM, AN ARTIST, AND A FOREIGNER, SORTA.
THEN OUT OF THIN AIR, A CLOUD APPEARED. AND WHEN THE CLOUD CLEARED, THERE CAME OUT A WORD.

T.U.C.K.

AND IT BECAME THE WEIRDOS GROUP NAME.

THE END

Lol... Just joking guys. O.O Im a bit f*cked up right now. Meron ata me. Jowk lng guys. Hahaha... Gawa aq ng maayos pag umayos na utak ko...


Last edited by on Thu May 03, 2007 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
Icymetallik
Admin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 293
Age : 28
Location : Behind closed doors, seeking atonement no more..
Current Status : stuck between reality and reality.
Job : Mistress of Ice
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Thu May 03, 2007 8:17 pm

Huwaw. hahaha. Nice nice. Hirap umisip ng "Icymetallik" Version.

Bwahahahaha ^^V

on note: paki identify ang mga mentioned (e.g. yaoi addict, twerp, etc.)

dahil curious ako ^^

_________________

An adult decision doesn't exist in this world.

When making a decision, you either have to worry about balance and compromise...

...or you can just selfishly impose your own will. That's all really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://icym3tallik.multiply.com
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends
avatar

Male Number of posts : 233
Age : 27
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Thu May 03, 2007 9:48 pm

GM Icymetallik wrote:
Huwaw. hahaha. Nice nice. Hirap umisip ng "Icymetallik" Version.

Bwahahahaha ^^V

on note: paki identify ang mga mentioned (e.g. yaoi addict, twerp, etc.)

dahil curious ako ^^

ayaw. Icipin nyo nlng. pretty obvious nmn ata eh. O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
avatar

Female Number of posts : 412
Age : 28
Location : Behind the vision of my eyes...
Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence
Job : Lunar Assassin, a sly winged spirit.
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Thu May 03, 2007 11:43 pm

Ako yung.... WALA DYAN EH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archaic-reminiscence.blogdrive.com/
Darkmoon Lilith
Legends
avatar

Female Number of posts : 265
Age : 27
Location : 7chan is dead, i am homeless!
Current Status : watching musicals.
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Fri May 04, 2007 12:37 am

SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
GM Icymetallik wrote:
Huwaw. hahaha. Nice nice. Hirap umisip ng "Icymetallik" Version.

Bwahahahaha ^^V

on note: paki identify ang mga mentioned (e.g. yaoi addict, twerp, etc.)

dahil curious ako ^^

ayaw. Icipin nyo nlng. pretty obvious nmn ata eh. O.O

wtf.

@evil admin of doom™: ayoko halohalo! SURRENDER THY POCKY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fierydepths.blogdrive.com
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends
avatar

Male Number of posts : 233
Age : 27
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Fri May 04, 2007 12:20 pm

ArcaneLunatic wrote:
Ako yung.... WALA DYAN EH!!!

nandyan ka pow. Completo yan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends
avatar

Male Number of posts : 233
Age : 27
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Fri May 04, 2007 12:22 pm

Darkmoon Lilith wrote:

wtf.

@evil admin of doom™: ayoko halohalo! SURRENDER THY POCKY!!!

Pocky amf... Dami nyan sa Japan. Hai 115 yen! lol!

Allyn yaw ko rin halo halo. gus2 ko zagu. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
Darkmoon Lilith
Legends
avatar

Female Number of posts : 265
Age : 27
Location : 7chan is dead, i am homeless!
Current Status : watching musicals.
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sat May 05, 2007 12:29 am

SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Darkmoon Lilith wrote:

wtf.

@evil admin of doom™: ayoko halohalo! SURRENDER THY POCKY!!!

Pocky amf... Dami nyan sa Japan. Hai 115 yen! lol!

Allyn yaw ko rin halo halo. gus2 ko zagu. Cool

si icy provider ko ng pocky eh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fierydepths.blogdrive.com
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
avatar

Female Number of posts : 412
Age : 28
Location : Behind the vision of my eyes...
Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence
Job : Lunar Assassin, a sly winged spirit.
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sat May 05, 2007 12:41 am

Darkmoon Lilith wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Darkmoon Lilith wrote:

wtf.

@evil admin of doom™: ayoko halohalo! SURRENDER THY POCKY!!!

Pocky amf... Dami nyan sa Japan. Hai 115 yen! lol!

Allyn yaw ko rin halo halo. gus2 ko zagu. Cool

si icy provider ko ng pocky eh...

*swiftly snatched a pocky from icy's pocket* cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archaic-reminiscence.blogdrive.com/
Icymetallik
Admin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 293
Age : 28
Location : Behind closed doors, seeking atonement no more..
Current Status : stuck between reality and reality.
Job : Mistress of Ice
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sat May 05, 2007 1:35 am

Mag mega ako mamaya. Bili Pocky. nyahahahahaha.

_________________

An adult decision doesn't exist in this world.

When making a decision, you either have to worry about balance and compromise...

...or you can just selfishly impose your own will. That's all really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://icym3tallik.multiply.com
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends
avatar

Male Number of posts : 233
Age : 27
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sat May 05, 2007 1:36 am

GM Icymetallik wrote:
Mag mega ako mamaya. Bili Pocky. nyahahahahaha.

wtf. LoL cge lng. hahaha. Teka teka. Getting offtopic??? LoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
Icymetallik
Admin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 293
Age : 28
Location : Behind closed doors, seeking atonement no more..
Current Status : stuck between reality and reality.
Job : Mistress of Ice
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sat May 05, 2007 11:41 am

Ok, ok... napaka off topic.
^_^

_________________

An adult decision doesn't exist in this world.

When making a decision, you either have to worry about balance and compromise...

...or you can just selfishly impose your own will. That's all really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://icym3tallik.multiply.com
Angst Biscuit

avatar

Female Number of posts : 132
Age : 28
Location : Amidst the battlefield of broken souls of the long forgotten ....PASTRIES!
Current Status : Busy working in the farm
Job : Homicidal Teddy
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sat May 05, 2007 12:13 pm

o.o Diba ang pangalang 'TUCK'...

...stands for 'The United Colors of Katihan'
...which originated from the three colors
...Blue, Orange, Green
...which symbolizes BriOmiPi respectively
...Bri a.k.a Brother Corps...Pi a.k.a. Papa Corps...Omi a.k.a. Other Mama Corps
...but that started in OB
...during our 3rd year
...when there were...-cough-...rumors about Pi and Omi

:lol!: kakatamad gumawa ng flowchart o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowPro
ArcaneSymphony
Exodus
avatar

Female Number of posts : 412
Age : 28
Location : Behind the vision of my eyes...
Current Status : I now become the product of my wounded past, a soul that carries those sorrowful reminiscence
Job : Lunar Assassin, a sly winged spirit.
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sat May 05, 2007 9:17 pm


*sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archaic-reminiscence.blogdrive.com/
Darkmoon Lilith
Legends
avatar

Female Number of posts : 265
Age : 27
Location : 7chan is dead, i am homeless!
Current Status : watching musicals.
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sun May 06, 2007 3:09 pm

hirap gumawa. hirap mag isip! T-T

...and the Most Retarded Story award goes to... blade! by default. nyahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fierydepths.blogdrive.com
Bloodied Quill

avatar

Female Number of posts : 179
Age : 28
Location : Within the pages of a burned and bloodied journal, pressed between the BLOOD-SPLATTERED PAGES...
Current Status : stressed-out overachiever extraordinaire
Job : Sado-Masochistic Lolita Doll
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sun May 06, 2007 5:34 pm

SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
THERE WHERE A GROUP OF WEIRDOS. A NERD, A KNOW IT ALL, A BLABBERMOUTH, A BISHOUNEN, A TWERP, A YAOI ADDICT, AN INNOCENT LOOKING GIRL, A BOOKWORM, AN ARTIST, AND A FOREIGNER, SORTA.
THEN OUT OF THIN AIR, A CLOUD APPEARED. AND WHEN THE CLOUD CLEARED, THERE CAME OUT A WORD.

T.U.C.K.

AND IT BECAME THE WEIRDOS GROUP NAME.

THE END
Who's who? Shocked

Insert identity, please, Blade.... and hope not to die as a result. Twisted Evil
A NERD =
A KNOW IT ALL =
A BLABBERMOUTH =
A BISHOUNEN =
A TWERP =
A YAOI ADDICT =
AN INNOCENT LOOKING GIRL =
A BOOKWORM =
AN ARTIST =
AND A FOREIGNER, SORTA =
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends
avatar

Male Number of posts : 233
Age : 27
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sun May 06, 2007 8:48 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
THERE WHERE A GROUP OF WEIRDOS. A NERD, A KNOW IT ALL, A BLABBERMOUTH, A BISHOUNEN, A TWERP, A YAOI ADDICT, AN INNOCENT LOOKING GIRL, A BOOKWORM, AN ARTIST, AND A FOREIGNER, SORTA.
THEN OUT OF THIN AIR, A CLOUD APPEARED. AND WHEN THE CLOUD CLEARED, THERE CAME OUT A WORD.

T.U.C.K.

AND IT BECAME THE WEIRDOS GROUP NAME.

THE END
Who's who? Shocked

Insert identity, please, Blade.... and hope not to die as a result. Twisted Evil
A NERD =
A KNOW IT ALL =
A BLABBERMOUTH =
A BISHOUNEN =
A TWERP =
A YAOI ADDICT =
AN INNOCENT LOOKING GIRL =
A BOOKWORM =
AN ARTIST =
AND A FOREIGNER, SORTA =

meh not talking. you guys guess. unless you guys wanna make libre me cine. ^^ I can consider. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
Bloodied Quill

avatar

Female Number of posts : 179
Age : 28
Location : Within the pages of a burned and bloodied journal, pressed between the BLOOD-SPLATTERED PAGES...
Current Status : stressed-out overachiever extraordinaire
Job : Sado-Masochistic Lolita Doll
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Sun May 06, 2007 10:49 pm

I'd consider it if you promised to show me your grades every sem from now till you graduate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends
avatar

Male Number of posts : 233
Age : 27
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Mon May 07, 2007 1:14 pm

Bloodied Quill wrote:
I'd consider it if you promised to show me your grades every sem from now till you graduate!

wtf... sure why not. another reason to study for my last 2 yrs here to study. ^^ Aral aq sa japan after that eh. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
Bloodied Quill

avatar

Female Number of posts : 179
Age : 28
Location : Within the pages of a burned and bloodied journal, pressed between the BLOOD-SPLATTERED PAGES...
Current Status : stressed-out overachiever extraordinaire
Job : Sado-Masochistic Lolita Doll
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Wed May 09, 2007 12:07 am

SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
I'd consider it if you promised to show me your grades every sem from now till you graduate!

wtf... sure why not. another reason to study for my last 2 yrs here to study. ^^ Aral aq sa japan after that eh. ^^
*nods in approval*

You better. And I will KNOW when your grades come out. I know a shitload of people at your college.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends
avatar

Male Number of posts : 233
Age : 27
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Wed May 09, 2007 11:01 am

Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
I'd consider it if you promised to show me your grades every sem from now till you graduate!

wtf... sure why not. another reason to study for my last 2 yrs here to study. ^^ Aral aq sa japan after that eh. ^^
*nods in approval*

You better. And I will KNOW when your grades come out. I know a shitload of people at your college.

ahhh. oh btw. di na koh sa UAP. i changed school. TIP na ko guys. if you guys know it. Nasa meh Cubao un. ang taas kc masyado ng enrollment fee sa UAP... O.O di nmn aq maka abot ng scholarship dun. kaya lipat aq. and i kinda sh*tted my grades. so back to zero aq ngaun. para bawi. ahahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
Angst Biscuit

avatar

Female Number of posts : 132
Age : 28
Location : Amidst the battlefield of broken souls of the long forgotten ....PASTRIES!
Current Status : Busy working in the farm
Job : Homicidal Teddy
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Wed May 09, 2007 10:23 pm

SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
I'd consider it if you promised to show me your grades every sem from now till you graduate!

wtf... sure why not. another reason to study for my last 2 yrs here to study. ^^ Aral aq sa japan after that eh. ^^
*nods in approval*

You better. And I will KNOW when your grades come out. I know a shitload of people at your college.

ahhh. oh btw. di na koh sa UAP. i changed school. TIP na ko guys. if you guys know it. Nasa meh Cubao un. ang taas kc masyado ng enrollment fee sa UAP... O.O di nmn aq maka abot ng scholarship dun. kaya lipat aq. and i kinda sh*tted my grades. so back to zero aq ngaun. para bawi. ahahaha.
=O yep, nasabi na sakin yan...

kayo ni Cirus ha....mag ka classmate daw sa internet cafe Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowPro
Bloodied Quill

avatar

Female Number of posts : 179
Age : 28
Location : Within the pages of a burned and bloodied journal, pressed between the BLOOD-SPLATTERED PAGES...
Current Status : stressed-out overachiever extraordinaire
Job : Sado-Masochistic Lolita Doll
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Thu May 10, 2007 9:52 am

Angst Biscuit wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
I'd consider it if you promised to show me your grades every sem from now till you graduate!

wtf... sure why not. another reason to study for my last 2 yrs here to study. ^^ Aral aq sa japan after that eh. ^^
*nods in approval*

You better. And I will KNOW when your grades come out. I know a shitload of people at your college.

ahhh. oh btw. di na koh sa UAP. i changed school. TIP na ko guys. if you guys know it. Nasa meh Cubao un. ang taas kc masyado ng enrollment fee sa UAP... O.O di nmn aq maka abot ng scholarship dun. kaya lipat aq. and i kinda sh*tted my grades. so back to zero aq ngaun. para bawi. ahahaha.
=O yep, nasabi na sakin yan...

kayo ni Cirus ha....mag ka classmate daw sa internet cafe Mad
*nods head in agreement with Biscuit*

For the sake of my sanity and your poor eyes/eardrums, I shan't scold you about your.... accident... anymore.

Just try to do better this time, kay, Blade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiLenTBlaDe
Legends
avatar

Male Number of posts : 233
Age : 27
Location : "in your one and only heart, and that's where it'll stay..."
Current Status : Mystic-Rose
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   Thu May 10, 2007 11:30 am

Bloodied Quill wrote:
Angst Biscuit wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
SiLenTBlaDe wrote:
Bloodied Quill wrote:
I'd consider it if you promised to show me your grades every sem from now till you graduate!

wtf... sure why not. another reason to study for my last 2 yrs here to study. ^^ Aral aq sa japan after that eh. ^^
*nods in approval*

You better. And I will KNOW when your grades come out. I know a shitload of people at your college.

ahhh. oh btw. di na koh sa UAP. i changed school. TIP na ko guys. if you guys know it. Nasa meh Cubao un. ang taas kc masyado ng enrollment fee sa UAP... O.O di nmn aq maka abot ng scholarship dun. kaya lipat aq. and i kinda sh*tted my grades. so back to zero aq ngaun. para bawi. ahahaha.
=O yep, nasabi na sakin yan...

kayo ni Cirus ha....mag ka classmate daw sa internet cafe Mad
*nods head in agreement with Biscuit*

For the sake of my sanity and your poor eyes/eardrums, I shan't scold you about your.... accident... anymore.

Just try to do better this time, kay, Blade?

hai. im planning on going study mode this time. ung proper ah. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pure-white.blogdrive.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TUCK Legends.   

Back to top Go down
 
TUCK Legends.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» "Dude, you should tuck your bumpers!"
» Mai-HiME/Otome In Mythology/Literature/Urban Legends
» League of Legends Fan Videos/Art
» Batman - Legends Of The Dark Knight
» League of Legends "Discussion area"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Colors of Katihan Lair :: -l-Main-l- :: -l- Tambayan Mayhem -l- :: The Stone Bench-
Jump to: